Monday, January 27, 2014

Postage rate increase

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

***Shipping increase***
I'm sorry to say, but the Post Office has raised their prices yet again. 
The cheapest price has now gone from $3.00 to $3.30 
(which includes an increase for postage as well as tracking). 
I have also had to increase the minimum amount for free shipping within the US from $55 to $65. 
I have not determined how much or if International shipping has increased. There was a large jump last year so I'm hoping International shipping has increased too much. 
I will make that adjustment as soon as it is determined. 

******
Today the Design Team has some beautiful cards to share with you…

******
Here are some quick links to new products available through Stamp and Create:


Plus lots of designs on Clearance...

Retiring Stamp Lines:

And don't forget about our Monthly Challenge!
Happy Stamping and Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!