Monday, March 29, 2010

Welcome back to Stamp and Create.

The Stampavie Pre-Order arrived this afternoon. Customer pre-orders have already been packaged up and will be taken to the post office tomorrow. There were a few stamps that did not arrive and are now on back order:

~ Bernadette admiring the spring flowers

~ Penelope

~ Mouse with Sunflower

~ Adele enjoying fresh apples

As soon as they arrive, I will ship them out as well. I am so sorry for the delay. Everyone who placed a pre-order will receive a set of assorted charms in your package.

I have sold out of a few stamps already, but many images are still in stock. Make sure to order your stamps right away before they sell out!!

I also received a restock of Fanny's Cuddle, My Sweet Lili, and Spring is Back.

Happy Stamping!

www.stampandcreate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!