Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wags 'n Whiskers Release on Friday

Hi there stamping friends! It has been a busy week for me. My family and I went to Orlando for a long weekend. Then I came home to the Stampavie preorders and a huge order from Prima Marketing...so no rest after our weekend...back to work!!
Today starts the sneak peeks for the Wags 'n Whiskers "Let's Play" sports release. This release has 8 images full of sporty and outdoor activities. There will be a blog hop starting at 12:01am EST early Friday Morning. Then the stamps will be released in the store at 7am.
In case you didn't know, I am the co-owner of Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps. My partner Nikki is based out of the UK. So as part of our partnership, we have split up the territories. I handle deliveries to the US and Canada and she handles Europe and the "rest of the world". So don't worry, if you live outside of my delivery area, you can still purchase Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps. Click on this link, choose your area, and you will be connected to Nikki's store.
I wanted to share a few cards with you today made with some of the "Let's Play" release. But before we get to that, just a reminder that the Buttons, Brads, and Bling Product Spotlight and sale will continue through monday morning. And therefore the Weekly Wednesday Candy has been extended as well.
Now on to today's Wags 'n Whiskers Sneak Peeks - today we have samples of Tiny Dancer...
Check out this beauty from Chris...
I love the color combo she used...gorgeous!! Some items she used on her card is: Spellbinders Lotus Pendant die, Basic Grey Pearls, Mini Roses, May Arts Silk Ribbon with the Bow Easy, and Lace.

This next card I created using Tiny Dancer...
This card features a ton of "new" products: Prima Fairytale Roses, Cameo Roses, Mini Gypso flowers, mini roses, Pearl Swirl (used half), and Rose ribbon all from Prima. Plus Kaiser Craft Rhinestones and Devonshire paper (the scalloped brown piece is a die cut from the paper pack), and paper doily.
Next I created a layout from pictures of my daughter when she was 3 years old...
I used some lace, Prima Trellis Roses (Coral - back in stock now), Red Satin Ribbon, Basic Grey Rub-on/Rhinestones, and Heidi Swapp Circle Frames.
Make sure to hop on over to the Wags 'n Whiskers blog for links to all of the sneak peeks. There is blog candy, too if you help spread the word about the release as well as random candy on the blog hop on friday.
I will be back tomorrow with more samples of the Buttons, Brads, and Bling product spotlight tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!