Friday, March 26, 2010

Stampavie Pre-Order Update

My credit card has finally been charged for the Stampavie Pre-Order. However, I have not received a tracking number yet. The Rep told me earlier today that it will be shipped today and that I should get it early next week (keeping fingers crossed).

Unfortunately, my order is going to be short Bernadette Admiring the Spring Flowers, Penelope, and Mouse with Sunflower. They have already been added to another order I had placed earlier but is still in "pending" (that order includes some Mo Manning restocks as well).

As soon my order arrives, I will ship it out to everyone who has preordered first. Any new orders will be filled after the preorder ships out.

I am so sorry for the wait. I understand how hard it is to wait for something!! Personally, I couldn't wait to ink up Bernadette myself!!

Thank you all so much for your patience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!