Friday, March 26, 2010

Product Spotlight - Buttons, Brads, and Bling Day 2

Welcome back to Stamp and Create.
It's time for the 2nd day of the Buttons, Brads, and Bling product spotlight!
Remember all Buttons, Brads, and Bling will be on sale for 25%!! And I am extending this sale for another week (ending monday morning, April 5th).
Here are more samples from the awesome design team!
Jeanette's awesome card is up first...
This is one of the new Spring Gnomes by Norma Fickel for Whiff of Joy. This is called Strawberry Girl. Jeanette used some Basic Grey Lemonade DP, Mauve Silk Ribbon, Basic Grey Button, lace, and American Crafts Jewel Brads.
This next beauty is from Chris...

Chris used Say a Prayer from Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps. She also used some Basic Grey Suger Rush and Bittersweet DP, lace, pearls, and Basic Grey buttons.
This one is from me that I created for the new Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge this week...a sketch...


This image is Easter Blessings from Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps. I used some new Kaiser Craft DP, Tim Holtz tag, new doily (small one), Basic Grey Pearls and swirls, new rose, mini roses, head pins, and beaded fringe.

This last one was also created by me...

This one uses Say a Prayer from Wags 'n Whiskers, new Lotus Spellbinders pendant, rhinestones from a Basic Grey rub-on (I only used the rhinestones because I damaged the rub on), American Crafts jewel brads, star charm, and Celery Silk Ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lacey~~WOW that new Strawberry Girl stamp is gorgeous and you colored it sooooo beautifully!!!!! The dp you used is PERFECT!!! I am going to have to get my WNW stamps inked up this weekend:) Thanks
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!