Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Greeting Farm Product Spotlight Part 2

Welcome back to Stamp and Create.
Everyone seems to be enjoying the sale on Greeting Farm stamps! As a reminder, all Greeting Farm stamps in stock are on sale 25% off through monday morning.
Did you know they will be having a new release again on April 1st? I already have them on order so hopefully they will arrive in time for the release!!

Today I have a few projects to share with you. The first one is from Joy...

Joy has a love affair with Stella! She is one of the "Wild Sprouts". She's so cute and reminds me a little of Betty Boop? Maybe? Anyway, Joy use a butterfly charm and flower spacer on her card as well. And the image was diecut with the Labels four Nestabilities.

The next card I made a few weeks ago when this set first came out....
This cute little fella is from the Happy Day set. I just ran out of stock of this set, but I still needed to show it. I used some Earth Love papers from Cosmo Cricket, natural twill ribbon, and Basic Grey button.

My next card I created about a month ago for the ABC Christmas Challenge, but I don't think I posted it here...This sweet thing is called Loli Anya. I used some White Grosgrain ribbon, Basic Grey button, stickles and Whiff of Joy Christmas Swirls.

My last project today was made awhile ago as well...


This is from the Miss Anya Collection. I use some Black Ruffle Ribbon and Nestabilities. Did you know I have most of the new CHA release Nestabilities in stock?! Yep, and they are all at least 10% off list price!!

I hope you enjoyed our cards today. Remember, this sale will go through Monday morning.

Make sure to mark your calenders...

Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps (my stamp company that I co-own) will be having a release on Friday, April 2nd!! You won't want to miss it!!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards, all of them so gorgeously done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cards!!! and yeah, I see a little betty boop in her too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous! My fav is the last one with the ruffles, she's super sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!